Sunday, September 14, 2008

Working on Sunday

So things have pretty much been the same since last post, just working a whole lot. I know that I am getting paid for all this but I will be happy when I get to go back to my "normal" schedule. Last night Jake and I finally got to have a normal saturday night (even though it was ended shorter than what we would have liked, due to me working today). We went to Kim and Terry's house to watch the Lsu game. Danielle and Chris were there and Lauryn and Tommy and some other guys that Jake and I haven't seen in a while. It was GREAT to spend time with Dani and Lauryn. I haven't seen my friends in a while. You other guys are next! Since I have been working so much, I have not had time to clean the house and it is driving me crazy! Saturday or Sunday is my usual cleaning day and I have not had a weekend off in 3 weeks so ...... School is going ok, since my internet is up at work now, I have been able to do homework here when I am not busy so that is good. The last thing I want to do when I get home after a 12 hour day at work is do homework! In other news, I am trying to butter Jake up into getting another cat. Andy is at home by himself during the day and he LOVES other cats. When we stayed at my parents house during the hurricane he loved playing with my moms two cats and then he loves having his play dates with Ellie Mayers, who is now Ellie McCorkel. He is to sociable to not have a buddy to play with at home and then at night, he will have someone to play with instead of mommy and daddy who want to sleep! When I get Jake to say yes, I am trying to decide whether to go ahead and get one from a shelter or wait until someone calls me and says, "hey I found this cat..." which always happens to me. I would love to be able to say yes to that person, that is how we got Andy Jack. Well I just got a load of work put on my desk!! But I am glad to be back in the blogging world! Hope everyone is doing well!! LOVE LOVE LOVE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey hun! Saturday was so much fun! I hated you had to leave early! We need to do that more often! Like every weekend!

Love you! Don't work too hard!

The Bourgeois'

The Bourgeois'

About Me

My photo
Louisiana, United States
I am Ashlie and I am married to the man of my dreams! It is amazing to know God was thinking of me when he created Jacob. We have three cats together who are our babies! I love the Lord, my friends and family more than words can express. I am a happy woman who is extremely thankful for all she has.