Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Ready for the Weekend

Well its wednesday, hump day, this week is dragging by for some reason. Taylor is good, she is eating so well, now I am just waiting for her to potty! Andy still does not like her, but hopefully that will change. He cried for the majority of the night last night and kept me and Jacob up. My mom said he could come stay with her tomorrow night so we could have some love time with Taylor and sleep all night. He loves going to grandmas house! Jacob and I went to wal-mart last night for some stuff and ended up getting Andy a new blue cat carrier! There is a pink one at Petsmart that I am getting for Taylor. He was trying to get in it while Jake put it together, it was funny! Aunt Danielle got to come see the babies last night! She couldn't believe how big Andy had gotten! I need to take some more pics of him and baby Taylor. I am in a really big need of getting my toes painted, I think I am going to go on Saturday, so if you have a little bit of time in the early afternoon and want to go let me know!! Well it is lunch time for me and I am starving!! LOVE LOVE LOVE

No comments:

The Bourgeois'

The Bourgeois'

About Me

My photo
Louisiana, United States
I am Ashlie and I am married to the man of my dreams! It is amazing to know God was thinking of me when he created Jacob. We have three cats together who are our babies! I love the Lord, my friends and family more than words can express. I am a happy woman who is extremely thankful for all she has.