Thursday, September 25, 2008

I love Fall!!!

I love this weather! It is so pretty and the temperature is perfect outside! I could be outside all day when the weathes is like this! Anyhoo, Andy is doing good, his "area" is healing fine, he doesn't mess with it at all which is good! He didn't cry AT ALL last night!! It was wonderful! I slept all night without him crying or sleeping on my head! Taylor is a different kitten now! She is everywhere! She loves to play! Tonight I have class which I am dreading, I really don't like this class, but it is almost October and that marks half way through the semester! I have perfect 100's in BOTH of my online classes which I am proud of! Well the weekend is almost here and I couldn't be happier. Tomorrow night Jake and I am going to his brother Thomas' football game at Central Private which I know he is excited about since we haven't gone to one game yet. It is also his dad's birthday so we will get to spend some time with him too, since he is always at the games. Saturday Jake has to work and them I am assuming we will do something for the game, I am just not sure what yet. Then on Sunday Jacob doesn't have to work!! yayayayay!!!! I told him that I wanted to do something romantic with him! I don't know what, but I know that I want to be outside since it is going to be pretty all weekend! If you have any ideas... send them my way!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yey for the perfect grades! I am so proud of you Ashlie!

Love you!

Anonymous said...

I should have a doggie birthday party!!!!!!

Amber said...

You are smart...I am not. Yay for you and college! I am excited for you!! Love you sister!

The Bourgeois'

The Bourgeois'

About Me

My photo
Louisiana, United States
I am Ashlie and I am married to the man of my dreams! It is amazing to know God was thinking of me when he created Jacob. We have three cats together who are our babies! I love the Lord, my friends and family more than words can express. I am a happy woman who is extremely thankful for all she has.