Friday, September 26, 2008
Vote for the Animals!!
So the newest addition to my blog page is a link to vote for my favorite animal shelter! If they win they will get 10,000 dollars!! They need it so bad, they help so many animals and of coarse that takes money. If you want to see what they are all about, you can look under the link to vote and I have up now my favorite sites. Check them all out, but mostly APAWS. Also Jake and I came up with what we are going to do on sunday since he doesn't have to work... we are going to take the boat to False River! i am so excited b/c we haven't done that in while and the weather will be wonderful! Jacob also hasn't been fishing in a while poor thing, he is always working so now he will get to fish while I just relax! Tonight we are going to Jake's brother Thomas' foot ball game and it is also his Dad's Birthday! Happy Birthday Mr. Chris! Today is going by really fast and I am way excited! Tomorrow for the game we are going to the McNairs to watch it, which should be fun....... I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!! LOVE LOVE LOVE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Bourgeois'
About Me
- Ashlie Gremillion Bourgeois
- Louisiana, United States
- I am Ashlie and I am married to the man of my dreams! It is amazing to know God was thinking of me when he created Jacob. We have three cats together who are our babies! I love the Lord, my friends and family more than words can express. I am a happy woman who is extremely thankful for all she has.
No comments:
Post a Comment