Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Working and Sick
So for the past week (including weekends) I have been working 10 to 12 hour days. It has been kicking my butt but as a student I am normally only able to work 29 hours a week, so at least the pay will be good since I got my new student raise!!! yay! I know I havent been a very good friend/whatever else and I apologize for that, I have just been sooo tired when I get home that I do not want to do anything but go to bed! Jacob and I still don't have the internet nor cable, so that sucks, I am at work right now and got here at 5:30. Yesterday night I woke up at about 3:00 in the morning throwing up and so I stayed home all day with the stomach virus, Jacob, Nick and Tommy all had it last week during the hurricane, I thought I was not going to get it but it snuck up on me a week later. I still dont feel great today so we will see how long I will be able to stay here. I also dont want to get anyone sick cuz that crap was not good! I dont know how many I told but my office off of Chippewa were I have been working for almost 3 years now got ALOT of water damage so we had to move for a while at the EOC/ATMC off of Harding Blvd. It is better for me, b/c it is closer but we are all having to share space and I hate that!! I love knowing where everything is and that is not the case anymore!! Well my boss just got here, it is now 6:00 am. Hope to hear from you all!! Love Love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Bourgeois'
About Me
- Ashlie Gremillion Bourgeois
- Louisiana, United States
- I am Ashlie and I am married to the man of my dreams! It is amazing to know God was thinking of me when he created Jacob. We have three cats together who are our babies! I love the Lord, my friends and family more than words can express. I am a happy woman who is extremely thankful for all she has.
No comments:
Post a Comment