Monday, September 22, 2008
Andy and Taylor
So these are pics of Taylor Maddison and big Andy Jack! Saturday I went and bought a pink carrier for Taylor, its so cute! Andy already has a blue one, but I didn't get a picture of it. Andy still doesn't know what to think of Taylor but I hold her and let Andy see and smell her a couple of time a day if I can. It has been a week today sine sweet little Taylor came into our home and we love her so very much! I hope you enjoy the pics!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Bourgeois'
About Me
- Ashlie Gremillion Bourgeois
- Louisiana, United States
- I am Ashlie and I am married to the man of my dreams! It is amazing to know God was thinking of me when he created Jacob. We have three cats together who are our babies! I love the Lord, my friends and family more than words can express. I am a happy woman who is extremely thankful for all she has.
4 comments:
OMG, Taylor is precious and Andy has gotten so big!!! The pictures of Addison on top of Taylor's pet carrier cracks me up...kind of like Andy showing everyone "who is the boss!"
They are precious Ashlie! I need to come meet my new niece!!!
wow, i said "Addison" when i meant to say "Andy". Btw, I LOVE the last picture of Taylor!!
awww!! My niece and nephew!! How cute!!
Post a Comment