Thursday, August 7, 2008
Ready for the Weekend!
So I finished the book last night and it was really good!! I wish that Edward would turn Bella into a vampire!! If you don't know what I am talking about then you need to read "Twilight"! It is a series and Danielle got me into it!! There is also a movie coming out in December, so hurry and read the book before the movie!! Today marks 6 days til beach time!!! I get paid tonight at midnight and I really need it! We have no food, no cat litter, nothing! We have never been like this and it sucks! We also need to buy stuff for the beach, although I told Jacob we will be eating lots of sandwiches! I might have to work on Saturday so I can make up some hours since I won't be here some of next week. It shouldn't be so bad though if I come in for like 8 or 9 and staying until like 1 or so. Tomorrow night is the Balloon Festival and it is suppossed to rain of coarse! I really hope it doesn't though since we will be outside the entire time. Lauryn and Tommy are going to meet us, along with my parents and I also talked to Danielle and hopefully she and Chris can come too!! Even if it rains, we can make the best of it! Saturday Jacob and I have a wedding which I am looking forward too since I am a sucker for weddings. Sunday we have Jacob's little brothers birthday at Chuckie Cheese. He turns 4! I can't believe how old he is getting! He was 9 months old when Jake and I met, how time flys! Well Rachel, I am looking for the new preggo picture!!! I hope that Beau and Kalyn had a good birthday yesterday! Everyone have a good day and leave some love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Bourgeois'
About Me
- Ashlie Gremillion Bourgeois
- Louisiana, United States
- I am Ashlie and I am married to the man of my dreams! It is amazing to know God was thinking of me when he created Jacob. We have three cats together who are our babies! I love the Lord, my friends and family more than words can express. I am a happy woman who is extremely thankful for all she has.
1 comment:
Guess what book I am currently reading? "Twilight"!!! Yeah, I have only read about 9 pages lol...but I read when I can! Yeah, Sarah got me started on them. She just bought and finished the 4th and last book! I think there is a movie coming out soon too.
Anyways, I am super excited about tomorrow night! I just pray we have good weather.
Post a Comment