Well today it is 9 days til Jacob and I leave for the beach! I have started to make a list of everything so it is not the day of and we forgot something! We both really deserve this break and can not wait to welcome it!! Today Andy is also 12 weeks old! I hope you like the pictures of our baby! He is getting so big! His lungs are louder than they used to be and that is normally a bad thing at our house. He likes to scream at 5 in the morning that he is hungry. My job stuff is going good, my boss wrote the req yesterday and our secretary typed it up, so I think we are waiting on the big big boss to sign it. I will keep you updated!! Our secretary is also trying to get me my own parking space with my name and everything so that is exciting! Last night we had left over whatever was in the cabinet and then went to the Jenkin's minus Danielle since she is in Georgia and watched " The Number 23". It was really good but one of those psychiatric movies where you never know who did what!! I also must say that Jim Carrey did good in a serious role. Aerobics was good last night with Roxanne!! She is always so much fun and makes you sweat big time!!! This weekend is Jake's little brother Conner's 4th birthday so we get to go to Chuckie Cheese!! I am going to need to eat before we go so I am not tempted to have Pizza which I haven't had in a REALLY long time!!! Well everyone have a great day and I am looking forward to you people posting!!
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Bourgeois'
About Me
- Ashlie Gremillion Bourgeois
- Louisiana, United States
- I am Ashlie and I am married to the man of my dreams! It is amazing to know God was thinking of me when he created Jacob. We have three cats together who are our babies! I love the Lord, my friends and family more than words can express. I am a happy woman who is extremely thankful for all she has.
2 comments:
I wanted to see that movie, and I wondered if it was good. Those pics of Andy Jack are so cute! He looks oh so sweet, yet we all know that he can be a mischivious little booty! haha!
I wish we were going to the beach! I haven't had a vacation at all this summer. Well, except for going fishing in Grand Isle for the 4th. That was it! Oh well...think of me. Watch out for Bruce!
Haha! I am excited about the balloon festival! I love having stuff to look forward too!
Post a Comment