Thursday, August 21, 2008

Half a day today!

Well since I haven't been hired on full time yet and school started, I have to resume my 29 hour weeks. It is good in the sense that I can have half a day today and I am off tomorrow but that doesn't help with the money situation. Plus I am still at my rate that I have been at and am waiting on my student raise by 1.78 which will be nice. Amy and Chris Rispone found out they are having a little boy!! Congrats to them! I knew that next year is the year of the boy since this year everyone who had a baby or is going to have a baby this year it's a girl! Rachel's baby shower for Laurel is saturday and I am super excited! Danielle and I got some good stuff and we can't wait to give it to her! Jacob and I had a lot of fun on vacation! We needed it and were sad to be back! We met some really nice people from Arkansas and Alabama that we hung out with the whole time which was nice. The weather was good and I am glad we went when we did b/c this week it is raining the whole time b/c of the storm that is brewing out in the gulf. School started yesterday for me, I started my two internet classes and I have my first night class tonight and then my next night class will be on monday. I have communications on Monday and I am really nervous but I know that I have a good teacher so hopefully I will make it through! Andy is as bad as ever! He cries at all hours of the night which leaves me and Jacob wanting to kill him! I have recently found out that if I leave the radio on in the bathroom where he stays at night it is not so bad, so that is what we did last night. My mom and me are getting to go to some garage sales tomorrow which I am way happy about! I love doing that and she is happy about me having tomorrow off! It is also my great aunts 88th birthday so we are taking her to lunch tomorrow. Most of my friends have met her, Miss Ann is what we call her b/c Aunt Ann sounds funny. She is my great grandmothers sister. I haven't seen her in a while so that should be fun. No plans for Friday night which is good since money is tight with my at least right now. Yay for Shawn Johnson who won gold on the beam Tuesday night!! I love her!! She is sooo cute! Also Lauryn has been blessed lately with a new house, car and job!!! I am proud of you!! You deserve it! Addison is growing like a weed and its been over a week since I have seen her and Amber so I am about due for a visit!! Amy, I am going to get Jake to call Chris and see how their schedules are so we can get together!! I want to see the belly! Well I won't be here tomorrow so feel free to call since I will be OFF!!!! I love you all!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks hun! I definitely feel very blessed. Yay for us and our "grown up" city jobs! haha! I am super excited about Rachel's baby shower! Have fun on your half day today and your day off tomorrow! I envy you!!!

Anonymous said...

I feel loved now! Thanks Ashlie!!! ;)

Amber said...

AMBER LOVES ASHLIE LIKE A FAT KID LOVES CAKE

The Bourgeois'

The Bourgeois'

About Me

My photo
Louisiana, United States
I am Ashlie and I am married to the man of my dreams! It is amazing to know God was thinking of me when he created Jacob. We have three cats together who are our babies! I love the Lord, my friends and family more than words can express. I am a happy woman who is extremely thankful for all she has.