Thursday, August 28, 2008

Draggin Today....

For some reason when I got up this morning, I just did not want to. I am normally not like this so I do not like it! I just want to go crawl back in bed and stay there! Today I get off at 2:30 and then I am off tomorrow and Monday for Labor Day but for some reason I can't think about later... I am thinking about now! It might have something to do with Jake and I getting into an arguement last night and not making up and talking about it, therefore I just want to go home and wait for him to get there. Well I have been doing good in the work out department! I have been doing what I said I wanted to all week! Today when I get off at 2:30, I am going straight to Mrs. Debbie's to work out. I feel so much better after I do. Gustav turned a little last night but that doesn't mean wer'e in the clear, in fact our office might have to work on Monday (we are standing by) b/c part of our work is focusing on disaters like this possibly could be. My parents are leaving today to go to Gulf Shores for a week and if things get to bad at our house then Jake and me and Andy and the Turtles are packing up and going to stay at my parents house. It will be nice since they will not be there!! Saturday for the game we decided that we are going to the Rispone household to watch the first half there, I get to see Amy's tummy and Brock's room!! I am way excited about that!! And then since me and Jake made plans so the other didn't have to without each other knowing may I add, for the second half we are going to the McNairs. So it should be a fun game on Saturday. We have have have to clean the turtle tank this weekend too so hopefully the weather holds out just long enough to get that done! Andy has been doing so much better at night! I am so proud of him and it is way easier to love on him when he did good the night before! He is getting so big and his tummy is just filling out! He was 15 weeks this past Tuesday. Well off to work where I will probably be day dreaming about sleeping!!! love

No comments:

The Bourgeois'

The Bourgeois'

About Me

My photo
Louisiana, United States
I am Ashlie and I am married to the man of my dreams! It is amazing to know God was thinking of me when he created Jacob. We have three cats together who are our babies! I love the Lord, my friends and family more than words can express. I am a happy woman who is extremely thankful for all she has.