Monday, August 4, 2008

Great Weekend!

So I had a wonderful weekend! I am mad that it is already over and here I am on Monday. Friday Jake and me went to visit the Mayers! Rachel and Beau were already over there and Lauryn got there a little bit before we left. We had a Wonderful time!! Addison is even more beautiful!! I got some really great pictures, I am going to post them as soon as I find my computer cord that goes to my camera. Amber looks AMAZING!!!! It looks like she never was preggo!! Amber, just like Rachel said, you look like a natural, like you have been a mother forever. I am so proud of the woman, wife and now mother you have become!! Saturday Lauryn met me at my house and went to New Orleans to help brittney! Needless to say that was an interesting drive! Neither one of us had been over the Greater Mississippi Bridge, so getting to it was a little difficult but after we figured it out, we were good!! The Schiro's house is beautiful!!!! I also took some really great pictures that I will post asap. It is huge! We unpacked alot on saturday. And then Sunday after Jacob and I cleaned house we headed back out to New Orleans to help Brittney again and to surprise Nick! We got a lot more done and I know it is a relief for Brittney! Nick was surprised to see us and also happy that Jacob had gotten some stuff done off of his Hunny do list! Brittney cooked us supper which was great and dessert which was even better!! We didnt get home til 11:30 last night but it was worth it! Andy wasn't to happy but that doesn't happen often so he doesn't have anything to worry about!! Also ten days til beach time!!!! Well everyone have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha! Oh that trip was definitely interesting...yet FUN! I am so glad we all got to hang out. We will have to do that again very soon.

Send me the pics you took of the house and Addie! I can't wait to see them!

Have a good week! Love you!

The Bourgeois'

The Bourgeois'

About Me

My photo
Louisiana, United States
I am Ashlie and I am married to the man of my dreams! It is amazing to know God was thinking of me when he created Jacob. We have three cats together who are our babies! I love the Lord, my friends and family more than words can express. I am a happy woman who is extremely thankful for all she has.