Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Half way through the week~
Well today marks exactly a week from take off to the beach! Lauryn and Tommy came over last night and we had a blast! I cooked some speghetti, corn and bread and I must say it was good! Jacob and Tommy have never really hung out before so it was good to see them get along so easily! Not like girls in the least! I also wanted them to get to know each other a little bit before we went to the hot air balloon festival on friday. Lauryn and I talked the boys into taking us to the Myrtles Planation to stay overnight! We are trying to get that planned, let me know if anyone wants to join in on the fun! They are booked up for halloween already which we figured but that would have been great if they werent!! Today is going by semi-slow for me. I have been reading this book that Danielle let me borrow called "Twilight" and I have not put it down since I started reading it yesterday. I am almost done! Andy slept with us until 4 this morning which is really good for him!! I hope he only gets better as he gets older. Haven't heard anything about the job except for that the req is where it is suppossed to be as far as which office it goes to next to have so and so sign it, so thats good! Jacob is going to my bosses house to look at some stuff to do a possible side job, which is great, bring in the money! We also have a wedding this saturday to go too which should be fun since my family will be going too. I haven't been to a wedding in a while which is weird!! Well leave me some love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Bourgeois'
About Me
- Ashlie Gremillion Bourgeois
- Louisiana, United States
- I am Ashlie and I am married to the man of my dreams! It is amazing to know God was thinking of me when he created Jacob. We have three cats together who are our babies! I love the Lord, my friends and family more than words can express. I am a happy woman who is extremely thankful for all she has.
1 comment:
I told you the book is good!! I ordered the second one and should be getting it at any moment. I had it shipped to my sister's house. Maybe I will be done with it before you leave for Florida and then you can bring it with you. Well be home tomorrow. Love ya!!
Post a Comment