Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Gettin Fit

Well I started working out again, well really running/walking. Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays I now go to Jake's moms house to walk/run on the treadmill and then on Tuesdays and Wednesdays me and a co-worker Marietta go to our office's "sister" office off of Harding Blvd, they have a work out room over there. We go on our lunch break for about 45 minutes. I needed to get back into doing something! I loved aerobics but I didn't have 60 dollars for the session and also I have two night classes that would interfere and I wouldnt be able to get my money's worth. Nose ring is doing good! No more bleeding or anything wierd so I am happy about that! It is still a little sore on the inside but I guess that is to be expected since it hasnt even been a week yet since I got it done. School is going good so far, I love my communications teacher so hopefully that will make the class a little better. Even as I am typing about it, I am getting sick. LSU this weekend!! We are not sure what we are doing yet, so hopefully those plans will be made cuz I sure aint watching by myself!! We were going to go to Brittney and Nicks but Jacob said that we really dont have the money for gas back and forth and then they dont even have cable! Soooo I am not sure what is going on! Amy if you read this e-mail me!!!!! Jacob also said that he called Chris the other day and hasn't heard back from him. Mom and Dad are leaving for Gulf Shores for a week tomorrow, I hope the weather is no to to bad for them, I am sure that it will rain but since they will be there for a whole week hopefully they will get a couple of good sunny days! I have a FOUR day weekend!! I am off on Friday and then we are off on Monday for Labor day!!!! So needless to say I am ready! Well off to do some work!!! love love love!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad the nose ring is doing good! Its so cute on you!

Love you and hope you feel better!

The Bourgeois'

The Bourgeois'

About Me

My photo
Louisiana, United States
I am Ashlie and I am married to the man of my dreams! It is amazing to know God was thinking of me when he created Jacob. We have three cats together who are our babies! I love the Lord, my friends and family more than words can express. I am a happy woman who is extremely thankful for all she has.