Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Going Smoothly
Well today I found out that Marietta will be able to keep my turtles!! I am so excited about that!! I was so worried and didn't know what I was going to do. I love them so much and wanted them to have a wonderful home, Marietta already has three turtles, but they are no where near the size of mine! I will be able to go visit them and buy things for them and everything! We will either bring them this weekend or sometime next week. Last night, Danielle, Lauryn, Amber and myself went to this jewlery thing which was a lot of fun! We got free pizza and half off any item we wanted! I choose some really pretty earrings that I can't wait to get in! Since me and Lauryn were really interested in starting in the business the people are coming to her house to present the information to Tommy as well and Jake and I will be there to so he can hear it as well. I think it's important to keep him in the know with things like this. So I packed three more boxes last night waiting on Danielle to come get me! Yay for being productive on a week night! I will get some more done today since Jake has to work late and I get to leave at 2 today b/c I have a class tomorrow all day and I can't go over my 29 hours a week. If anyone wants to join me, you are MORE than welcome too!! lol it was way cold for the second night in a row at our house, I can't wait to have Central air and HEAT at the new place! It makes you feel just how fortunate you are though... most people go without heat for the winter and I just couldn't imagine. Halloween is just two days away and I couldn't be more excited!! We have twenty people for sure coming in our group!!! That's a lot!! I still have some things to get but since I am off on Friday I will get that taken care of in my rollers!!!! Lauryn will be putting my hair in rollers the night before and I have to wear them in all day!! Well I hope everyone has a wonderful day on Hump day!! LOVE LOVE LOVE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Bourgeois'
About Me
- Ashlie Gremillion Bourgeois
- Louisiana, United States
- I am Ashlie and I am married to the man of my dreams! It is amazing to know God was thinking of me when he created Jacob. We have three cats together who are our babies! I love the Lord, my friends and family more than words can express. I am a happy woman who is extremely thankful for all she has.
No comments:
Post a Comment