Wednesday, November 5, 2008

God help us

So I am sure that everyone knows by now that Obama will be our next President. Despite our prayers for and over McCain, God has other plans for this country. It is hard for me to fathom this but I guess I don't have a choice. Me and Jake stayed up til 10:45 last night to watch as much as we could of it and finally went to bed because we had enough. I know that God sees the whole picture and this whole thing is in His hands and thank goodness because we are going to need Him. In other news, I have been sick since Sunday evening, I didn't go to work on Monday and then yesterday I felt better but today I woke up and am feeling bad agian but have to come to work since I am only part time and have no time to take. Tonight Jake and I are going to Lauryn and Tommy's to hear some more of what the jewelry lady has to say about getting in the business because I want Jake to hear it too. At lunch today me and Lauryn are going to Hot Topic to check out the Twilight stuff there which is exciting! Also my earrings came in to Lauryn that I ordered last week at the jewelry party thing!! yay! I also have to go in about 20 minutes to take ANOTHER test for my full time position, it is just the Word, Excel Powerpoint test which I am pretty good at so hopefully it won't be so bad, it is just the whole another test thing that drives me crazy!! Well I am off to get some stuff done!! LOVE LOVE LOVE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am wearing my new earings today! I have already gotten like 3 compliments on them!

Good luck with the test. They are not that bad, and I am sure you will do great!

Amber said...

I agree sister - but to me, running for the presidential seat is mans attempt at "being in control" and regardless who wins, God is always in control. :o)

The McAlister Chronicles said...

Obama got it..wow..
I knew it though, gut feeling..
Looks like the end times are beginning..

The Bourgeois'

The Bourgeois'

About Me

My photo
Louisiana, United States
I am Ashlie and I am married to the man of my dreams! It is amazing to know God was thinking of me when he created Jacob. We have three cats together who are our babies! I love the Lord, my friends and family more than words can express. I am a happy woman who is extremely thankful for all she has.