Thursday, October 23, 2008
We're Moving!!
Sooo Jake and I are moving soon!! We are moving into a rent HOUSE in the Capital Heights Subdivision. It is off of Government street, but the nice part not the bad part!! lol It's a 2 bed 1 1/2 bath and its two story. There is carpet (i am VERY happy about this) upstairs in the bedrooms and hallway and stairs and scrored concrete downstairs. Everything is new in it, they just re modeled it. We have all our appliances, washer, dryer, fridge, stove and DISHWASHER!! I have never used one of those but I think I might start! There's a litle courtyard and two driveways also. Since we know the guy who owns it, Jake will be working for him and getting that money taken out of our rent which will be super nice!! It's a little bit further from everyone at home in Central but it won't be so bad. We are going to be moving throughout the month of november and will be completly moved by December 1st. I am so excited about this new move! I will keep everyone updated with the progress of moving and hopefully will get pictures up of the house for everyone to see! In other news, since the living room is a little bit smaller and we will have to work with what space we have, I have been thinking long and hard about this and I think the best thing to do is set my turtles free. I get teary eyed just thinking about it, but they are getting so big and I think it is cruel to leave them in a tank where they can not grow as big as they can. I want them to have the happiest lives they can and I think being in a place where they can continue to grow would be the best decision I can make for them. I believe they would be very happy in the canals at False River.
Well this friday, were going to the fair and I am super excited! Only one more day! Also halloween is coming up and I still need to go get Jake's Rhett costume! I hope the store that I found it at still has it, but I am pretty sure they didn't run out so I will get that this weekend.
LOVELOVELOVE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Bourgeois'
About Me
- Ashlie Gremillion Bourgeois
- Louisiana, United States
- I am Ashlie and I am married to the man of my dreams! It is amazing to know God was thinking of me when he created Jacob. We have three cats together who are our babies! I love the Lord, my friends and family more than words can express. I am a happy woman who is extremely thankful for all she has.
2 comments:
ASHLIE! This makes me sad about your turtles! I think that is a very selfless thing to do. I am happy about you and Jake's soon to be house! I love it love it love it! Its so nice! I can't wait to help ya'll move!
Love you bunches!
I am so excited about the house! On the other hand, I can't believe that you are thinking about letting the turtles go!
Post a Comment