Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Busy Bee
So this weekend was a lot of fun, Jake and I were invited by Ashley and Daniel to go to New Orleans and stay at a hotel for the night. I love hotels even if I am only an hour away!! We had so much fun on Bourbon! Then they went home as soon as it was time to check out but Jake and I walked aroung the French Quarter and had breakfast in a little cafe'. It was so nice, the weather was perfect! Then we went and picked up the babies, they stayed with grandma and paw paw and literally laid around the rest of the day. It was so lovely!!! All four of us piled on the couch and took naps and watched movies! Monday I had a golf tournament to help host so I wasn't at work and that was great! It was at the Bluffs in St. Francisville and that is one of THE finest places I have ever been too!! Them people have some money!! I went to school last night and found out that I had made a 55 out of 50 on my speech!!!! She gave me 5 points bonus!! I was so worried about that speech but I did good! This Friday, me, Jake, Danielle, Chris, Lauryn and Chris are going to the state fair and I am SUPER excited about that!! I haven't been to the fair in a while. I love to ride the rides and so do the girls, we are going to be like ten year olds again!! Tonight Danielle and Chris are coming to eat at our house, I am cooking chicken. It will be good for them to come over, it has been a while. Saturday hopefully we will be able to go see Rachel and Laurel, I am looking forward to that if it happens. Halloween is getting closer and closer and I still can't wait!! We will take pics friday at the fair and I will post them when I get them!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Bourgeois'
About Me
- Ashlie Gremillion Bourgeois
- Louisiana, United States
- I am Ashlie and I am married to the man of my dreams! It is amazing to know God was thinking of me when he created Jacob. We have three cats together who are our babies! I love the Lord, my friends and family more than words can express. I am a happy woman who is extremely thankful for all she has.
3 comments:
I am super excited about Friday! Its depressing that its only Tuesday! Have you heard plan about the game yet? Oh, and who is this Chris guy that I am supposed to be going to the fair with? lol!!!!!!!!!!
Love ya!
Is Lauryn cheating on Tommy with a guy named Chris?? haha I'm so happy that you got bonus points on your speech!! I'll see you tonight!!
Ok - I was getting worried there that Lauryn met another guy. Just kidding! But it was funny to read and funny that we all commented about Ashlie's little typo! Congrats on your speech project! Love you Ashie!
Post a Comment