Tuesday, October 7, 2008

So, it's been a while

Sorry for the lack of posting... I am normally really good at this, but everytime I go to post in the morning, someone comes to me with something that needs to be done and then I forget! Andy and Taylor are soo great!! They play so much better together now, I even leave them out together all night long, which is great b/c now Andy doesn't cry at night! I still lock Taylor up in the extra bedroom during the day b/c Andy wares her out and she doesn't get a chance to sleep like she should be able to do! I also gave my first speech last night and it wasn't AS bad as I thought it was going to be. Everyone laughed, they thought I was funny, which is good b/c you don't want to be boring and think that everyone hated your speech! I can not wait until halloween, I am still going at Scarlett O'Hara but I found a different outfit than the one that I had posted last week, I will get a picture of it! I already ordered it so I am super excited about getting it in the mail probably tomorrow. Saturday Jake and I are going to Kim and Terry's for the LSU football game and I will probably bring Marie from Germany! She is in town with her mom and I really want her to come with me, she is looking for a man and there are always sinlge guys over there!!) I am still in the process of the whole full time job thing, it is just taking forever!! I have been dealing with this since May and I will be so happy when I am finally here full time and can quit worrying about it! So Laurel might be coming a little sooner than my guessed date which is the 19th, but I am ok with that b/c I can't wait to meet her! Well I need to get some stuff done before I leave!! LOVE LOVE LOVE

No comments:

The Bourgeois'

The Bourgeois'

About Me

My photo
Louisiana, United States
I am Ashlie and I am married to the man of my dreams! It is amazing to know God was thinking of me when he created Jacob. We have three cats together who are our babies! I love the Lord, my friends and family more than words can express. I am a happy woman who is extremely thankful for all she has.