Monday, October 27, 2008

Starting to Pack!

Well we already have nine boxes packed as of yesterday! I say we, well I am the one who packed them while Jake was at work! I am getting more excited each day that we get closer to November! That is when we can officially start moving to the new house. I also got Mrs. Debbie's christmas present in which exicted me! I am happy to know that I already have one present down! I haven't heard from the zoo about my turtles yet, but I did email them today and I also emailed the LSU vet school. Marietta is going to buy all the turtle stuff from me for 100 dollars so that will be nice. It still hurts my heart to think about it, but I know this is what I have to do. Friday, the fair was SOOO much fun!! I love doing that!! Saturday I slept late while Jake went to work, I got some clothes and stuff done, and then Jake and I went to eat at J Alexanders, which was amazing!!!!!!!! This was the first time in a lonf time that we did not bring any food home, cuz there was none left!! We dressed up and had a great time! We were in bed for 9!!! Love it!! Jake had to work on Sunday as well, so I got to packing early which is nice that we have a couple of weeks to pack a little at a time. The cats are kind of like whats going on?? Andy loves all the boxes! And the newspaper too. My class was cancelled tonight so I guess this Monday is really nice! Tomorrow Lauryn and I are going to look for some undergarments for our costume, Danielle you should come too! Thursday I have class and then Im going to Lauryns to get my hair did!! Friday I am off and its Halloween!!! I am so excited!! We have waited what seems like forever for it to finally get here!! We are going to have a blast!! Well off to the world of work! LOVE LOVE LOVE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

4 more days!!! I am looking forward to tomorrow night also!

Enjoyed lunch today! Love ya!

The Bourgeois'

The Bourgeois'

About Me

My photo
Louisiana, United States
I am Ashlie and I am married to the man of my dreams! It is amazing to know God was thinking of me when he created Jacob. We have three cats together who are our babies! I love the Lord, my friends and family more than words can express. I am a happy woman who is extremely thankful for all she has.