I am so glad that I have been able to stay on top of my school stuff. I was really worried when scheduling my classes for this semester, thinking it would be hard to tackle with everything else going on, but it hasn't been and I am so thankful for that. I am already almost half way through the semester =). Brittney and I went to the big Bridal Show on Sunday and had so much fun!! We ate a bunch of yummy things and I was able to sign up with Complete Music!!! I am SOO happy I was able to write a check as a deposit for them to have my date! I hadn't even looked at another dj company and was getting worried that someone might have booked my date. So Complete Music will be our DJ as well as our videographer. I also was able to go meet with two florist and am currently waiting on one of them to send me a quote sheet so we can go ahead and book them. I also found the person who will be doing my hair and make up!! This makes me VERY happy as I needed to have this done for my bridals in April. This weekend, Amber and Lauryn will be going with me to bring my dress to the two places Danielle and I went to check out veils. I want to be able to put my dress on with the veil to see what it looks like and if I love one of them, then I will go ahead and get it! So much getting done and this makes me VERY happy!! I can not believe it's almost already March and we have passed the 8 month mark!! I can't wait for showers to start!! Next Thursday I will be hosting a Visalus Challenge Party at 7:00 at my house!! I hope you will come! It's a Meal Replacement and I am ready to learn more and find out just what its all about! I am also going to be starting BodyBayou's bootcamp in March. I am SO pumped and a little scared I must admit, but I know it will work! I am going to get my dress altered next week and hopefully after my bridals, I will need to again!! =)
LOVELOVELOVE

No comments:
Post a Comment