I was inspired by another blog that I read to post a "Simple Pleasures" post on my blog. Sometimes there will be things going on in your life, that aren't so "simple" and it's good to remember little things that make you smile. So here are a few of mine, maybe you will get a good feeling by posting your own?? =)
~ Seeing Jacob's name in my e-mail inbox
~ getting a sweet text from a friend
~ going for a walk outside
~ putting my wedding dress on =)
~ the sound of the ocean
~ a hug, from anybody
~ a warm towel fresh out of the dryer after a bath
~ having my kitties greet me at the door when I come home
~ when Jacob comes home with flowers (he did last night =)
~ seeing an "A" on my grade sheet at school
~ having a good hair day
~ sleeping late
These are just a few of my simple pleasures in life!!!
LOVELOVELOVE

1 comment:
I loved this post!! You want me to give you a hug?!?! Haha! Love you dear!
Post a Comment