Monday, February 22, 2010

The Loves of My Lives!

1 comment:

Kourtney said...

SOO cute! haha! I just took my baby Harley outside. She was asking to go even though she's an inside cat and I said "Well, it is such a lovely day.." and took her out for a little while in the yard. :0) My cat Puddin used to get in the dryer like that! We have pictures somewhere. Seemed like a nice warm place to be.

The Bourgeois'

The Bourgeois'

About Me

My photo
Louisiana, United States
I am Ashlie and I am married to the man of my dreams! It is amazing to know God was thinking of me when he created Jacob. We have three cats together who are our babies! I love the Lord, my friends and family more than words can express. I am a happy woman who is extremely thankful for all she has.