I LOVE how I feel when I am at my skinniest. I feel more alert, more rested, and look better in my clothes =) I was at my highest weight last year (I will most certainly NOT disclose that information)!! I am feeling great this year and can't wait to walk down the aisle. I have been hitting the gym at least 4 times a week, sometimes more and have just recently started running the track at Central High when its warm outside. Sometimes it takes me a little while to get movivated to get up and go to the gym, but for the most part, I amvery disciplined in doing so! Which brings me to the point of bootcamp! I am so ready for this adventure and I have 5 people doing it with me that I know! I think that will be the best part, not being alone in doing something new! I'm ready!! Amber and I are also running the Race for the Cure this Saturday as well!!! This will be my first and hopefully not my last race! In wedding news, I have booked the DJ and Videograher, I am using the same company for both, Complete Music. I am very excited about using them and can't wait to see our wedding video and dance at our reception!! The girls dresses also came in last week and I also asked someone else to be a honorary bridesmaid!! Mrs. Jamie Estess!!! I am SOOO happy that I decided to ask her, she was one of my very first friends in high school and has been a wonderful friend throughout my life, thank you Jamie for saying yes!! So when we go pick up the dresses, she will order hers! =) I also ordered my veil and bought my "hair jewelry". It is sooo pretty and sooo big and I love it! I will post of picture of it. I am leaving early today to go take a Spanish test, so hopefully it is pretty outside, so I can enjoy some of the drive. I am going back into Central when I get done, to work out and also pay for my tanning subscribtion!! That was my V day and Bday present from the future Mr. I need to get all tanned for my pictures in April!!! The other picture I am posting is from when Andy learned how to feed himself and his brother and sister when momma doesn't get up early enough on the weekends!!!
LOVELOVELOVE

3 comments:
Enjoy and savor each moment of this journey! It is such an exciting time and will only continue to get more fun!!! I am so happy for you girl!!
I love the hair piece and your veil! Yay for bridals and other future fun wedding events!! :o) Love you!
That hair piece is AMAZING! I love it! So fun and sassy yet elegant too! Trent told me he's been seeing you at the gym! I wish I were more disciplined to work out-- but I think I'm gonna start walking/jogging/running now that the weather is getting to be so beautiful! :)
Post a Comment