Monday, March 30, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CELINE!

So I woke up this morning, sooo NOT wanting to wake up this morning. For some reason I am way to tired, have no make-up on, don't want anyone to talk to me. It is just one of those days I guess. I want to go home and get back in the bed with Andy and Taylor and sleep the rest of the day! I HATE this cold weather and I know that has a lot to do with it. I am ready for the warmth! I have been tanning and that always lifts my spirits! I am going today again after work and before I go meet Lauryn to run! Yip EE! I also didn't lost any weight this week which sucks, but I guess it's better than gaining, which I didn't do by the way. A co-worker of mine just sent me a e-mail about a kitty who needs a good one, she is an adult kitty who has been declawed, dark grey female who is beautiful! I am trying to get a picture up but it won't work for some reason. The family is moving and can't take her with them , which pisses me off, but still I am trying to make the best of it for Gracie, which is her name by the way! If anyone is interested or maybe knows someone who would be interested PLEASE let me know. I want to find a home for her. Yesterday the Rispone family, Chris, Amy and Brock came by the house for supper! It was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wonderful getting to see them! Brock is 3 months old now and such a sweetheart! He had some chubby cheeks and I just wanted to squeee him the whole time! You never know just how much you miss some people until you don't see them for a while and then do! I know Jacob and Chris liked seeing each other as they have been good friends for a long time and I know I sure enjoyed seeing Amy, we used to see each other so much more and we will start that again! This weekend is the Strawberry Festival and I am sooo excited since Britt and Nick will be coming! Jacob won't be able to come as he has to work, but maybe he can meet us out there since I am sure we will be staying into the night! Today is CELINE DION'S 41st birthday!! I hope she is having a wonderful day wherever she is! I thought about getting a cake and celebrating it and then I remembered that no one is on my level about Celine and I would probably just end up looking like a nut! I love her though. Well I will work on those Pictures of Gracie!
LOVELOVELOVE

No comments:

The Bourgeois'

The Bourgeois'

About Me

My photo
Louisiana, United States
I am Ashlie and I am married to the man of my dreams! It is amazing to know God was thinking of me when he created Jacob. We have three cats together who are our babies! I love the Lord, my friends and family more than words can express. I am a happy woman who is extremely thankful for all she has.