Monday, March 9, 2009

Lots Going On

Well this weekend was pretty packed with things and emotions! Saturday was a Jewelry Show which went pretty good. I knew almost everyone that was there so it was fun. My sister even came! The show is still open because my hostess said she knew of a couple of people who wanted to order so that is good to know! I also have two potential daughters! I am soooo super excited about this! Two of the girls that came to the party were so interested. We are meeting with my grandmother in the business next sunday to discuss more with them, since she knows more than me! I already know these two girls so if they join it will be nice already knowing them and getting to know even more about them. I also got 4 bookings out of the deal and the two girls who want to join want that to be their training shows!
On a different note, I have possibly and kind of already decided to take a break from school. I am so drained that I don't even like to say the word school. I am not interested at all in doing good right now and I honestly think it's because I am so drained from it. I do intend to finish, there is way to much money invested in it to not to in my opinion. My parents are not very happy and I don't think Jacob is too, but I feel that with this break, will bring about a new attitude for school and I will want to be there and will want to finish. I am not trying to make anyone unhappy but I have to think about me first and if I don't have the drive to be in school right now then my grades will fail and it won't matter that I am in school. This has been a long time coming I believe and it has just taken a little time for it to get here. This is my first time really saying it out loud and saying it to anyone really beside Jacob. I hope this is the right desicion and I feel that it is right now.
LOVELOVELOVE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know I completely understand how you feel. Taking a break was the absolute best thing I could do. No one will think any less of you. Of course Tommy and my parents wanted to see me finish "on time" but it just didn't happen, and I just couldn't do anything to be motivated after so many disappointments with not getting into nursing school, and wasting so much money. It has given me a chance to breath, and to pray about what God wants from me before I waste any more money, time, and stress. I am very proud of you, and I know everything will work out for you.

I love you and I am very excited about maybe becoming a grandmother! Yay! More commission checks for me hahaha!

Anonymous said...

No I didn't get anything from propay. hmm...what did it say?

The Bourgeois'

The Bourgeois'

About Me

My photo
Louisiana, United States
I am Ashlie and I am married to the man of my dreams! It is amazing to know God was thinking of me when he created Jacob. We have three cats together who are our babies! I love the Lord, my friends and family more than words can express. I am a happy woman who is extremely thankful for all she has.