Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Need Prayers

So last night Jake and I got a call and had to go up to the Hospital (OLOL). Jacob grew up with a guy named Dutchie his whole life. Even when he met me we went over to his house and I even started calling his parents what Jacob calls them, Uncle Ron and Aunt Visa. Well about 5 months ago Dutchie told us that Uncle Ron has lung cancer and a tumor on an artery that connects his lungs to his heart. They pretty much opened him up to see what they could do and then closed him right back up again because it was so bad. Well last night we got a call that Uncle Ron took a turn for the worst and so we felt we needed to go up there and see him even though he is in ICU and heavily sedated. Jacob was so upset about the whole thing and so I am glad we got to go up there in case something happens, which they are expecting it to. The whole situation is bad and at this point I ask you to pray that he feels no more pain and that he goes peacefully and quickly. I believe that he is at that point now.
In better news, Amber, Lauryn, Cassie and myself have a girls night tomorrow which I am looking forward to, and hopefully won't have to leave early b/c of something happening ot Uncle Ron. If I do then so be it, but hopefully he will have a good day tomorrow. It is also Christina's birthday tomorrow, so happy early birthday, although I will be calling her tomorrow anyway! We also have a baseball game for Thomas on friday night of coarse all of this is happening if we aren't at the hospital with Uncle Ron.
This weekend is also the Strawberry Festival that I am looking forward to going to and meeting up with Brittney and Nick, of coarse once again that depends on how Uncle Ron is.
LOVELOVELOVE

No comments:

The Bourgeois'

The Bourgeois'

About Me

My photo
Louisiana, United States
I am Ashlie and I am married to the man of my dreams! It is amazing to know God was thinking of me when he created Jacob. We have three cats together who are our babies! I love the Lord, my friends and family more than words can express. I am a happy woman who is extremely thankful for all she has.