So it was officially Spring last friday! I am beginning to think that every season is my favorite when it gets here!! =) But Spring really is beautiful, it means zoo trips, picnics, the river, tanning, bathing suits, weight loss and everything fun and outdoorsey! I just love it when the sun is shining, there is not a cloud in the shy and there's a little breeze going. It makes me happy to be alive, in love and a Child of God. Speaking of God, he has really came through for me (what did I expect right? of coarse He did!!) I have started praying before I come into my work place and when I leave and I have found such a difference. He truly is there when I need him. I have also set aside time when I am running in the afternoon for my quiet time. That seems to be a great time for me to refect on my day and talk to him 5 laps around! lol Speaking of running, I have lost 6 lbs (working on my 7th lb this week) and a pants size! I am wearing pants that I haven't been able to wear since last fall! After everything that I have even done to lose weight, running and sit ups are always the only thing that works for me. I have decided that instead of complaining everyday when I get to the track, to embrace the fact that I have found what works for me and be thankful for that. I am usually giving thanks to God for that out at the track.

1 comment:
I am praying for you and your work situation! Good for you on losing that weight girl. I am trying to be as disciplined, but it's hard. I am always here anytime you need me for some Godly lovin'. You know I always have my bible on me, so anytime you need anymore verses haha. :o)LYB!
Post a Comment