Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Fitness- it works, House and American Idol

So I made a pledge to myself about 2 and half weeks ago to lose weight and just get fit. Since then I have lost a total of 4 lbs and weigh again on Saturday. Thats two lbs per week which is a good average for me! I guess really anything over negative would be good for me! I am feeling better about myself knowing that I am pushing myself and seeing results. It's nothing but water for me and every now and then I give in and have a DP but that is not very often so I think it's ok. I have been staying at work at little longer (earning comp time in the process) so I can get to the track after the Track people leave.
We also just got Danielle and Chris' couches since they are staying at her parents and need the room where the couches were for Jonah! It has made our house look so nice! We have a defined living room now and I love it! The next project is to get a smaller end table and coffee table set. There is always something I want though, so I am sure after we get that, I will be on to something else! But I have a feeling we will be in this house for a while, so I want it to look nice.
American Idol has been treating me pretty good so far. Tonight is the picking on the next 3 for the top 12 and then the Wild Card next week. There are a lot of good ones from last night that I want to make it through. There were a lot over all this season that I fell in love with. I really want Felicia, Scott, Juno (that's not how you spell it but I can't member how to), Jorge, Lil and and I know there's like two more at least that I want to go through. I guess we will have to see what happens tonight!
Tonight I am going running even though my thighs are killing me! I am a soldier, I thought I told ya
LOVE LOVE LOVE

1 comment:

Amber said...

I am rooting for Felicia too! She is a worship leader at her hometown church! Yay for Jesus loving people. :o) - Keep up the good work...i am slowly but surely seeing progress as well. We just have to be disciplined! :o)

The Bourgeois'

The Bourgeois'

About Me

My photo
Louisiana, United States
I am Ashlie and I am married to the man of my dreams! It is amazing to know God was thinking of me when he created Jacob. We have three cats together who are our babies! I love the Lord, my friends and family more than words can express. I am a happy woman who is extremely thankful for all she has.