Well my two favorites from group one in American Idol made it through! Danny and Alexis that is! I also really like the other guy that made it through, Micheal too. He is a good 'ole country boy and he does sing good, but Danny still has my attention!
Today is a beautiful day outside and it's so hard to believe that someone is being buried at this moment. Ben Berry who died on Monday is being laid to rest today. On such a day as this, it is hard not to give everything to God. To look in the cloudless blue sky and not think that His will is being done through all this. It amazes me how people can go through life not believing in Christ. My thoughts and prayers are still with the Berry/Lemoine and Salinas' families. Jesus, please let at least ONE person find you amoung all the sadness and hurt, even if it is me who gains something from this loss. I believe in YOU and trust in YOU to get the family through this terrible time. Let YOU be given the glory for this. Amen
In better news, there always has to be better news =) I made a sale yesterday at work. One of the ladies that works in my building saw me and bought the ring, watch and bracelet I happened to where to work yesterday! Well she didn't take them off my body, but I ordered them for her! I love it when things like happens! Tonight is Cirque Del Soliel with Dani and I am super exicted!! I already have talked to 4 other people who are going too! But of coarse this will all happen AFTER I run!
LOVE LOVE LOVE

No comments:
Post a Comment