Well in about 45 minutes I am going on a lunch date with 3 hot girls and I am very exited! I will also be purchasing from Sammy me and Danielles Cirque De Soliel tickets which I am stoked about! That is next Thursday. Which is also the day of Danielle's next baby appt! Tonight, my family and Jake and Matt are going out to eat for my sisters birthday! She will be 21 on tuesday, it's so hard to believe! She still hasn't figured out where she wants to go so hopefully she will pick someplace good!! Tomorrow I am going to Comite to help with the concessions for my dad's Biddy Basketball thing, yes I know I am a good daughter! The I have a show at 5 which I am looking forward too! The Krewe of Jupiter parade is also tomorrow which I will have to miss due to my show and I am bummed about that, but their will be plenty more! Sunday me and Amber and Addison are going to Forever 21! I need, ok I want a dress for Valentines day and have been wanting to go to that store! Well the phone is ringing off the hook!!!
p.s. I found this pictures, its of Jacob and Claudia (Danielle's neice!) Isn't is precious? She hooked onto him and wouldn't let go!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE

2 comments:
oh little claudia your a doll!
fyi ashley, jacob looks pretty comfortable holding her too..
:)
thanks for your sweet comment..love you girl
By the way you cracked me up about the Harry Potter thing..
I have to agree with Lendy. Jacob looks very natural holding Claudia! She is too cute! Had fun at lunch today! I wish I could go with you ladies to Forever 21. :(
Post a Comment