Well I am sitting in the office after hours, I am staying til 5 today instead of 4 to earn some comp time. I am going to New Orleans this year for Mardi Gras and need some time off! We have tuesday, the actaul Mardi Gras day but I wanted monday off too since there is a huge parade sunday night at 5:30! I am staying with Brittney for like 3 days and I am soo excited! I told Jake he could come but he decided to stay home and work instead which is ok! Today I am going running with Lauryn, hopefully we can stay true to it! I have been doing good staying at work and working out here but its so much funner when you are doing it with a friend! Amber has choir practice so hopefully she will be able to join up tomorrow! Girls night is friday!!! Then Valentines!! I love Valentines, I just fall in love all over again on that day! The Krewe of Mutts parade is on sunday too and I would really like to go. I think my parents want to come too sooo you and your family or whoever should come as well!! Lauryn will be a whopping 24 on tuesday!! As well as Jake's little brother wil be 6! I can't believe she is that old already...... =) love you!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE (my hands are starting to hurt!)

1 comment:
Thanks Ashlie. Just think, after next b-day, I will be considered mid-late 20's! Uggg! Love the picture! That will be us tomorrow night! Woop woop!
Post a Comment