Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Passing and American Idol

Well today I learned that Chris Salinas' uncle died on Monday. His name was Ben Berry and he was only 44 years old. My heart aches with that family, as we used to be very close. I am trying to contact a family member to see how he died and how they are holding up after what I am assuming was a shock. "Uncle"Ben was a very hard working and caring man. Please be in prayer for the Berry/Lemoine/Salinas family as they are going through a very rough time.
On another note, the first live show of American Idol came on last night and I have two favorites so far!! My favorite girl of the night was Alexis Grace and my favorite boy and ALSO my all time favorite of the WHOLE competition is Danny Gokey!!! I love him!! His voice, personality and story are all geniune and sweet!! I really hope he goes far in this whole thing.
Yay to Mrs. Tammy who decided to join the world of blogging!! Danielle is 14 1/2 weeks preggo and Jamie posted a BARE belly pic!! I told her that her belly was soooo cute and flawless! My dad possibly got a promotion and if so my parents might be moving, which is fun and I love helping do things like that! Tomorrow night is Cirque Del Soliel with Danielle and I am super looking forward to it! Friday night is Koto's for Lauryn's bday, then Saturday is Tanner's 6th bday party at Skate Heaven and then it's off to New Orleans to stay with Brittney til Tuesday!! I am very looking forward to the weekend, if only Jacob would want to come! He is not really into all the crowds and craziness of New Orleans during Mardi Gras but I love it!!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to Friday night!

Amber said...

So I AM TOTALLY rooting for Danny! He is also a Christian and a past worship leader. :o) I am going to go ahead and say it now...he WILL be the next AI. - I love you page, you've done so much cute stuff to it!

The Bourgeois'

The Bourgeois'

About Me

My photo
Louisiana, United States
I am Ashlie and I am married to the man of my dreams! It is amazing to know God was thinking of me when he created Jacob. We have three cats together who are our babies! I love the Lord, my friends and family more than words can express. I am a happy woman who is extremely thankful for all she has.