Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Mardi Gras

I had a blast in New Orleans from Mardi Gras! I am glad to be back but happy that I went! I caught all kinds of goodies! I am giving it all to my parents because they love stuff like that. Friday night we went to Koto's for Lauryn's birthday and we had a good time. I liked the grill thing and I think Jake and I will go back for that. Jacob tried the sushi and hated it! I was happy b/c I didn't want him to like it and us have to start going to get him sushi! Saturday was Tanner's 6th birthday party and it was fun to see all the kids having a blast at Skate Heaven. After that I was NO bound! I saw all kinds of celebs including Josh Gracin, Joan Rivers, Nastia Lukin, Kid Rock and a few others. I took some pictures, but forgot my camera at home, so I will upload them as soon as I can.
5 months and 3 weeks til I leave for my cruise!
LOVE LOVE LOVE

No comments:

The Bourgeois'

The Bourgeois'

About Me

My photo
Louisiana, United States
I am Ashlie and I am married to the man of my dreams! It is amazing to know God was thinking of me when he created Jacob. We have three cats together who are our babies! I love the Lord, my friends and family more than words can express. I am a happy woman who is extremely thankful for all she has.