Friday, July 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Bourgeois'
About Me
- Ashlie Gremillion Bourgeois
- Louisiana, United States
- I am Ashlie and I am married to the man of my dreams! It is amazing to know God was thinking of me when he created Jacob. We have three cats together who are our babies! I love the Lord, my friends and family more than words can express. I am a happy woman who is extremely thankful for all she has.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(63)
-
▼
July
(17)
- Frustrated- Be Warned
- Bringing the Applications!
- Andy Jack is 11 weeks old today!
- 17 days left til the beach!
- Job possibilities
- Pay Day and a Raise!
- Just Wednesday
- My poor little Andy Jack
- It's Monday again
- Baby Addison is here!!
- The Funny Bone and a baby?!!?
- Interesting
- Old Friends and Old Pictures
- What's new!
- New Pics
- Happy its friday!
- New to this
-
▼
July
(17)
3 comments:
I absolutely love the dress and pink cardigan! Not to mention the cute pink shoes!
they're actually RED!! but thanks!! lol
I love all of the pictures!! Don't worry i'm going to be thinking about you plenty when i'm at the beach!!
Thought #1 : Man, I wish she was here with me right now!!!
Thought #2: God, I pray that all of my babies are still alive!! haha
I'm just kidding I know my babies are going to be fine with their Aunt Ashlie!!
I love you, and i'll see you in a little bit!
Post a Comment