So yesterday I was bored and googled myself (yeah I know) and I found my xanga site! It brought me to it and I was able to read every single one! It was so interesting to see how my life has changed over the past 3 years! Lauryn and Tommy were'nt engaged neither was Amber and Justin or Tammy and Peyton. Jill was pregnant with Kalyn and I went and saw them all the time, I do miss her. Each post took me day by day with my new relationship with Jacob and I was counting the days down til I left fot Hawaii. I even had some posts on the Randi drama, but somewhere in there we became friends again. It was very cool, I must say, so if you have a chance today and you had a xanga site, google yourself and I bet it comes up! Go back and read your posts! I didn't hear from Amber yesterday, I hope she and Addie are ok. I will e-mail her later just to make sure. I was also supposed to go have dinner with some old friends tonight but that had to be changed to friday night, which is ok except that Jake invited some of his co-workers to the house to cook steaks and now I'm going to have to join in! yay! =) John Reep is also coming to the funny bone this weekend and I REALLY want to go!! He won last comic standing last season and his sooooooooooooo funny!! I will have to see how much tickets are. Aerobics was fun last night, Deanna didn't go but I atcually liked being by myself. Well I am going to put my face on, hope I get to read other posts today!!!
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Bourgeois'
About Me
- Ashlie Gremillion Bourgeois
- Louisiana, United States
- I am Ashlie and I am married to the man of my dreams! It is amazing to know God was thinking of me when he created Jacob. We have three cats together who are our babies! I love the Lord, my friends and family more than words can express. I am a happy woman who is extremely thankful for all she has.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(63)
-
▼
July
(17)
- Frustrated- Be Warned
- Bringing the Applications!
- Andy Jack is 11 weeks old today!
- 17 days left til the beach!
- Job possibilities
- Pay Day and a Raise!
- Just Wednesday
- My poor little Andy Jack
- It's Monday again
- Baby Addison is here!!
- The Funny Bone and a baby?!!?
- Interesting
- Old Friends and Old Pictures
- What's new!
- New Pics
- Happy its friday!
- New to this
-
▼
July
(17)
1 comment:
I tried googling my name and nothing came up! Oh well. I believe I completely deleted my account. Maybe thats why. Its so crazy to think about where we all were in our lives 4 years ago. CRAZY!
Post a Comment