Monday, July 21, 2008

It's Monday again

Good morning everyone! My weekend was very good!! I didn't want it to end! Friday, Danielle and Chris came back home which I am very happy about!!!! I also went to eat with 3 girls from my childhood and that was great! They came back to my house when we got done eating since Jake was fishing all night. We talked about everything from what we've been doing now to memories of long ago! Friday night was also my first time to stay at the house alone! Jacob went fishing with his brother and since he normally gets done late, he just stayed at his dad's house b/c that is who he was working with on saturday anyway. There was no point in driving home then right back in the morning. It wasn't so bad, I slept throughout the night and did not get up once! My parents came over on Saturday to help my clean and also to look at a water leak that had cause our water bill to be SEVENTY ONE DOLLARS!!! I have been livid!!! Our land lord came over a little later and worked on it, so hopefully it is fixed and we can have a 20 dollar water bill!! Saturday night was the funny bone and omgoodness!!! I didn't want to leave!! He was GREAT!!! I even got his autograph and was able to take a picture with him!! I can not wait til he comes back! I will be there!! Everyone had a great time! Sunday Jake and I went to church which was great, I really like the church we started going too, Journey is the name of it. Afterwards we went to Jake's nanny's house to eat which was wonderful!! And then last night Titanic came on and that is one of my favorite movies!! I can watch it over and over again!!!! We also are getting a newer fridge tomorrow which is exciting!! It has the double doors and ice thing in the front!!! yay!! Well I am going to get settled in at work, I am sure I will post again later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yey for a newer refrigerator! I think the sellers of our house are going to leave theirs for us! I can't wait to see ya'lls houses Saturday!

The Bourgeois'

The Bourgeois'

About Me

My photo
Louisiana, United States
I am Ashlie and I am married to the man of my dreams! It is amazing to know God was thinking of me when he created Jacob. We have three cats together who are our babies! I love the Lord, my friends and family more than words can express. I am a happy woman who is extremely thankful for all she has.