Friday, July 18, 2008
Baby Addison is here!!
Well yesterday I was on my way to work and Lauryn called me. Since it was 6:45 in the morning and she didn't have to be at work that day until 1:00pm I was a little confused about why she wasn't sleeping! You have to know Lauryn =). Anyway she was calling to tell me that Amber had gone into labor! So needless to say I turned around and headed straight for the hospital instead of work! I got there at 7:00AM and baby Addison Grace was born at 2:50PM at 8 lbs and 1 1/2 oz! I am so proud of Amber and her courage and strength through all this! She will be and already is a wonderful mother! I only got to see her a few minutes when they brought her and Addison is after birth, so I am looking forward to seeing Amber soon. Addison is gorgeous!! She is a little chunker and it is fabulous! I think she looks just like her mommy! Also Jill and Kalyn came up there and that was great to see them!! Jill looks great and Kalyn is an angel, seriously! She is beautiful with her DARK skin and blonde hair!! She has her mommy's eyes and was so sweet. Tonight is my date with old friends and I am really excited about that! Jake is going fishing tonight with his brother and I hope he catches some fish cuz I could really go for some of Jake's baked fish!! Well I am sure I will have more to say later but now I am going to eat some breakfast!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Bourgeois'
About Me
- Ashlie Gremillion Bourgeois
- Louisiana, United States
- I am Ashlie and I am married to the man of my dreams! It is amazing to know God was thinking of me when he created Jacob. We have three cats together who are our babies! I love the Lord, my friends and family more than words can express. I am a happy woman who is extremely thankful for all she has.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(63)
-
▼
July
(17)
- Frustrated- Be Warned
- Bringing the Applications!
- Andy Jack is 11 weeks old today!
- 17 days left til the beach!
- Job possibilities
- Pay Day and a Raise!
- Just Wednesday
- My poor little Andy Jack
- It's Monday again
- Baby Addison is here!!
- The Funny Bone and a baby?!!?
- Interesting
- Old Friends and Old Pictures
- What's new!
- New Pics
- Happy its friday!
- New to this
-
▼
July
(17)
No comments:
Post a Comment