Monday, July 27, 2009

Update about Life

Well I had my wisdom teeth out this past week and it went better than what I thought. I do not remember anything at the dr.'s office which is wonderful! I had a rough second and third day since the first day I was still dooped up! I am feeling better today and back at work, just taking some Motrin when I am feeling bad. And that seems to be working. Jacob was a GREAT nurse to me. He was always there when I needed something, whether it was medicine, food, or just company. I have never really needed him to take care of me and so this shed a new brighter light on the awsome man he is! I am truly grateful for those of you who came by, called, texted, sent things, etc. I love you all! There are 34 days left til Jacob and I leave on our cruise! We are awaiting Jacob passport, since I already got mine. After we get his, I will be able to concentrate on other things! We are really looking forward to spending some fun time together and getting away from work and the world for a week! I have a jewelry show next week and things are starting to look up in the Premier department, I have been talking to everyone I know about Premier, knowing that for every couple of people I talk to, at least one will be interested. I am still not enrolled in school, it's department and enrolling issues, that are in the process of being taken care of. My Dean is on vacation, so I am waiting on him to get back in town. I have recently been thinking about joining the YMCA again. When it starts getting cold outside, I am not going to want to go run. I used to go to the Y all the time and I loved it! All the classes they offer like kickboxing, pilates, yoga, abs and back classes I love those! And it's really cheap too, if you are interested in joining with me, let me know! I would love a partner! Our girls night was changed to this thursday, which I am happy so I will be able to go! Maybe we will be seeing Jonah! That would be a perfect end to a great night! I also got a bunch of the new line from Premier and it's so pretty! I love wearing jewelry now! =) Well it's already 2:37 and I am awaiting 4:00!!! LOVELOVELOVE

2 comments:

Blessed Chick said...

Hope you are feeling better! I haven't had my wisdom teeth pulled yet, praying I don't ever have too!!!

Lauryn said...

I love you, and I was so glad your wisdom teeth surgery went so good for you. I am still amazed at how you didn't swell. I looked like a chipmunk. Yay for Premier. I am wore my "Golden Lady" set today and got like 10 compliments!

I am really interested in joining the Y with you. Just let me know what you find out for prices.

The Bourgeois'

The Bourgeois'

About Me

My photo
Louisiana, United States
I am Ashlie and I am married to the man of my dreams! It is amazing to know God was thinking of me when he created Jacob. We have three cats together who are our babies! I love the Lord, my friends and family more than words can express. I am a happy woman who is extremely thankful for all she has.