Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I'm Trying

*I am trying to be better about updating my blog * I am trying to be excited to go to school this fall * I am trying to be thankful that I have a job, even if I hate it * I am trying to stay motivated even though Premier is not going so well for me right now * I am trying to keep losing weight (I have lost 15 so far and doing good =) * I am trying to stay focused with eating right * I am trying to get bathing suit ready for mine and Jacob's cruise * I am trying to be happy while watching my friends get married around me * I am trying to trust God and His plan for me * I am trying to start cooking more * I am trying to drink my weight in water each day * I am trying to love more * I am trying to forgive those who have hurt me * I am trying to not be bitter * I am trying to be a better person * I am trying to keep my head high in spite of my hurting * I am trying * I am trying * I am trying

4 comments:

The Jenkins Family said...

I love you!! That is not something I have to try hard to do either!!!

Blessed Chick said...

Hey girl,
We are getting our counseling through Bethany World Prayer Center. It is great!

Amber said...

I love you, Ashlie. You're a great friend, something else that you don't have to try at. You have always been there for everyone around you! :o)

Lauryn said...

I agree with Danielle and Amber 100%. I love you, and am very proud of you. You absolutely look great Ashlie.

The Bourgeois'

The Bourgeois'

About Me

My photo
Louisiana, United States
I am Ashlie and I am married to the man of my dreams! It is amazing to know God was thinking of me when he created Jacob. We have three cats together who are our babies! I love the Lord, my friends and family more than words can express. I am a happy woman who is extremely thankful for all she has.