Friday, July 31, 2009

Happy Friday

Well it is 3:30 exacltly and I am ready to run out of here! Today was our student worker Emily's last day and boy am I going to miss her! We grew up together at Comite so I have known her all my life. She was a relief for me here and all my terrible things that happen to me on a daily basis. She is going to school in Alabama after already graduating from SELU this past May. I know she will do good in whatever she sets her mind to, I will just miss her! We had a pot luck lunch for her and I shouldn't have ate half of what I did eat! Although I am going to work out with Jamie at Snap tonight! They have a free pass for a week you can print out on the computer to see if you like it or not. So if after a couple times of going, I like it and can get into a routine with Jamie, then I will go agead and sign up! I need to get more of a steady routine down. I am still looking out for any job opportunities that may be out there. If you can help, by all means let me know! 30 days and counting til cruise time! This weekend, the Gehlings and the Medines and Jake and myself are getting together for a BBQ. I LOVE Megan Medine and can't wait to spend some time with her! She is such a fun person and I hope we get closer and then introduce her to the rest of the girls! She would make a great new addition and would fit right in! Well it's now 3:35 and I am looking at the clock until it says 3:55!!!!!
LOVELOVELOVE

1 comment:

Amber said...

I would love to work out at snap as well. justin and i both want to but its not likely right now with the baby. tell me how it is!

The Bourgeois'

The Bourgeois'

About Me

My photo
Louisiana, United States
I am Ashlie and I am married to the man of my dreams! It is amazing to know God was thinking of me when he created Jacob. We have three cats together who are our babies! I love the Lord, my friends and family more than words can express. I am a happy woman who is extremely thankful for all she has.