So Jake is back from his fishing trip! Yay I missed him so much! We had fish last night for supper and I am looking forward to having more of it! My dad was wonderful company from last wednesday until Sunday morning. I enjoyed having him around. Friday night me and Ryan's girlfriend Chelsea went and saw Obsessed and my goodness that was a wonderful movie!!! It was so intense and there was harldy any cussing and no nudity at all. I can't wait for it to come out on dvd! Saturday I had my Premier Daughter, Kara's training show, she did wonderful!! As of right now she is at a 1700 dollar show!!!! She did so well and I am a very proud momma! Daddy and I also went to eat at T.J. Ribs for lunch on Saturday with my friend Jill for her birthday and the food was really good. We went to the new one on Seigen and it was nice. Saturday was also my weighing day and I lost THREE lbs this past week!!! I am stoked! I have lost 11 lbs so far and only have 9 more to go to get to my original goal that I had set for myself back in Feb. I am sure that I will have yet another goal to reach once that 9 more lbs is gone, but I am focusing on one things at a time. Pilates is going great, Amber does it with me when she can. I am doing the Upper Body portion of the Pilates DVD at least three times a week, since I am not working that when I run and that is the most hated part of my body for me. I am so glad that I have stayed motivated and focused, this weight has been getting me down for so long and I am glad that it is finally going away!! I have also been recently asked to be a bridesmaid in a friends wedding that Jake is also a groomsman. The bridesmaids went yesterday to get our dresses and they are SUPER cute. I also got a size two sizes down from what I would have gotten last year! YAY! They are dresses that I will def. want to wear again and they are in this beautiful brown color, since the wedding is in august. I am hoping that Jonah holds out on that day!! Lauryn is still in need of prayers as well as little Gavin. I love you both and am praying for you. Tomorrow is Jake's 26th Birthday, so if you think about it and have his number, call/text him!! His mom and Mr. Phil got us a REALLY nice bbq pit for both or our birthdays!!!!
LOVELOVELOVE

1 comment:
Yay for you girl! Yay for reaching goals!! I still have 10 more pounds to lose to reach my goal, but at least we are half way there! I had 3 people last week ask me if I've lost weight! I love that lol. :o) Ready for some pilates now.
Post a Comment