Monday, September 20, 2010
Re-Invented
I have been doing a lot of thinking and not just recently, this has been a long time coming type thing. I want to do something worth while, I want to be THE difference in somoneone's life, I want to be the difference in MY life. I want to love what I wake up for and go to bed at night, I am not in that place. I am trying to figure out what that is right now and hopefully through some soul searching I will come to a conclusion and be posting about it! But for now enjoy a picture from my bridal shower this past weekend!! =)
LOVELOVELOVE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Bourgeois'
About Me
- Ashlie Gremillion Bourgeois
- Louisiana, United States
- I am Ashlie and I am married to the man of my dreams! It is amazing to know God was thinking of me when he created Jacob. We have three cats together who are our babies! I love the Lord, my friends and family more than words can express. I am a happy woman who is extremely thankful for all she has.
2 comments:
Can't wait to hear more! Beautiful picture of yourself, mom and sis!
You are so beautiful!
Post a Comment