Monday, September 27, 2010
A Weekend Play by Play
The first couple of pictures are from my bridal shower two weekends ago. Just a few to show some good stuff that we got! The step stool was a must for me, Ash you will appreciate that =) The Schiro's came in on this past Friday and we all went out to eat and then to Twisted Daiquiri and actually had a good time, you had to be 21 to get in and then it is a non smoking facility which was wonderful! There was a band there and the music was good dancing music, it's def. something to check out again! Saturday morning, the boys went their ways, I went to bootcamp and when I got back, I went back to the house, grabbed Brittney and we headed to Lauryn's to see Zachary! I completely fell in love..I mean just look at him..He was an ANGEL, well except for when he had a BLOW OUT on Brittney!! It was soo funny!!!! I then dropped Brittney off with her mom, met my mom and then that night, the Schiro's, Schlatre's, Gehling's and Amber headed to our house for Hamburgers and while the guys watched the game, the girls and Zachary played Apples to Apples!! We had so much fun laughing and cutting up! Lauryn you lookm AMAZING, Zachary is a DOLL, he was sooo good. I can't wait to hold him and love on him again, and then as you can tell, the night ended with Jacob putting Z to sleep! This weekend is my last Bridal shower and then I believe we will be in FULL wedding mode!!!!!
LOVELOVELOVE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Bourgeois'
About Me
- Ashlie Gremillion Bourgeois
- Louisiana, United States
- I am Ashlie and I am married to the man of my dreams! It is amazing to know God was thinking of me when he created Jacob. We have three cats together who are our babies! I love the Lord, my friends and family more than words can express. I am a happy woman who is extremely thankful for all she has.






1 comment:
Yay!!! I finally got to your blog!!! I have no idea why it wouldn't work for so long! Glad I can "follow" you now since we're almost family!!! HAHA! I can't believe it's almost wedding time!! I'm so excited for y'all! Enjoy it; it goes by so fast!!! :)
Post a Comment