So every now and then I realize that I haven't posted in quite some time and decided to update my blog in every sense of the word =) That day is today! There are officially 45 days left until I become Mrs. Jacob Bourgeois, hence the "new" title of my page. I have beem stamping and mailing different invitations like crazy here lately, printing programs and applying ribbon to bubbles. Everything is coming together so great, and I find that's because I make myself mini goals every single day so nothing gets left out...or at least I am hoping so. I have been having "wedding nightmares" at least once a week where I forget the most necessary items (wedding dress, shoes, veil, etc.) and I wake up freaking out because it was so real! But I have the best women surrounding me and I just know they would never allow something like that to happen! We have celebrated plenty of first birthdays and are patiently awaiting two new little ones to make their appearances! Last month was also the month that my sister and I along with some other wonderful ladies helped through my parents a surprise 25th Anniversary Party and it went perfectly!! They were so shocked and speachless! The exact reaction we were going for! Hope you enjoy the new pictures!! =)
LOVELOVELOVE

1 comment:
Girl you look beautiful! Can't believe your special day is getting so close! Enjoy every minute of every occasion!
Post a Comment