Thursday, March 18, 2010
Feeling the Burn
So last night was the first night of bootcamp. Needless to say my arms are feeling it!! I think she wanted to focus on arms and upper body last night and then will switch it up throughout the week. I am happy though that I could get out of the bed and wear heels and be normal today! lol, I KNOW that I would not have been able to if I didn't already work out weekly. I would NOT be able to do the things I was able to push myself to do had it not been that I started preparing my body back in October. Sarah is SO great and SO motivational, walking around, letting you know how good you are doing and telling me (this is my WORST problem) when my butt is too much in the hair for planks or push ups. I guess since there is so much butt, I can't seem to get in under control!! =) That will soon be changing. I am so thankful for the extension arm work out, even though they are screaming at me this morning, because in exactly ONE month, I will be taking my bridal pictures!!!! I am super super excited and that is even more of a motivation for me!! I had my Vi shake this morning and am still loving them! Amber and I are also going to start riding bikes on Monday and Tuesday evenings, would you like to join us??? I have my bike already and am ready! I LOVE day light savings time!!!
LOVELOVELOVE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Bourgeois'
About Me
- Ashlie Gremillion Bourgeois
- Louisiana, United States
- I am Ashlie and I am married to the man of my dreams! It is amazing to know God was thinking of me when he created Jacob. We have three cats together who are our babies! I love the Lord, my friends and family more than words can express. I am a happy woman who is extremely thankful for all she has.
No comments:
Post a Comment