Well I have had two tastings with caterers and I am going to pick up another sample box tonight, I have also met with another caterer who doesn't have samples but was REALLY nice and I liked them alot! I can't believe the countdown is already down to one year and one week! We have ALL but one Usher picked out for the wedding party! I am happy for that to be done! We had some struggles with that along the way but are VERY happy with who we have chosen and know they love us and are pleased to be standing with us on our very special day. I have a bridal show at the Crowne Plaza on Sunday that I am super excited about! It's my first bridal show and I can't wait to see all the things there and maybe win a prize! I am very lucky =) Jacob and I and my parents have a couple shower to attend Saturday night for Brittany Anglin and Adam Meyers, I am happy to go and see how things are set up and maybe get ideas =) Engagement Party planning is almost done! I have some invitations going out in the mail today and I am dropping some off in central on my own since I will be out there today, so you may get one in your mailbox this evening! Next weekend is our girls night in New Orleans going on a haunted tour!! oooo scary! I am siked about that!! Since we don't go to the tracks anymore, this should be out scary spill for a while! This month is also the month for THREE checks!! We always call that our "free" check. We get them twice a year and its really nice. Premier has been really good the past two months, I need some more bookings, but what else is knew?!?! Right lol. But I know it will pick up, just something I need a little prayer on. Janee, are you still interested in having a show? I know school is in, but hopefully it's calmed down a little!! People still need to get some Christmas shopping done! Today is going by fast thank goodness, I LOVE fridays and I love it when it's cool outside like this. It makes me smile real big! Tammy, still ready to cook when ya'll are ready! Girls, what do you think about doing a secret santa thing this year? I want everyone to get a gift, but sometimes that gets a little pricey, maybe do a dinner, guys included if that's what we decided and then we can exchange gifts and try to see who gave what!! Let me know what you think!! Never to early to start planning! We are half way through October already!! Have a wonderful weekend!!!
LOVELOVELOVE

2 comments:
I think the serect santa idea is great but we should put the boys names in there too so that way they dont feel left out!! I wish i was able to go to new orleans with you girls but gavins still having a hard time without the balloon he is trying to get his balance back and cut his eye pretty good today playing with the girls. whenever you want to cook just let me know!! we love you!!
I totally agree!!!! Secret Santa, and guys too! I also think for Thanksgiving, we need to have like a pot luck thing with all of us, and husbands and kids! I can't freaking wait till Saturday!!!!!
Post a Comment