Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Introducing.........

Henry Tyler Bourgeois!!! Our newest addition to the Bourgeois household! Henry was found by the wonderful Sarah Seals. He was in the Taco Bell parking lot off of Greenwell Springs Road and she was kind enough to save his little self. Of course Henry is a kitten (we can't have dogs right now, but that will change when we get a house =). His name is derived from our two Presidents (since of course you know I name the children after Presidents) William Henry Harrison and John Tyler. He is just to precious, Andy and Taylor of course hated that there was someone else in the house but that all changed VERY quickly. Now they play,eat and sleep together. It really is sweet. He is full of energy as every kitten is and it is great to have Andy and Taylor to keep him busy and playing all the time when mom and dad don't feel like playing. It has been very interesting to say the least but Fun!! Mom and I also booked our photographer last night!! YAY!! We are going with Erin Guedry and I am SO excited about working with her. I loved her from the moment I met her and was hoping we could work something out to where we could have her and it worked! We signed the contract last night. Once we book the caterer is when I will sort of "chill out" with the wedding planning. Those big things are the things that I wanted to get done right away so all the good ones weren't taken!! In other exciting news (wedding of course =) the engagement party is right at about a little over 2 weeks away! It is coming up so fast! By then we will have been engaged for 3 whole months! I can't believe how fast this year is ending and how fast the new one is approaching. When some of the girls and I went to New Orleans this past weekend we found the bridesmaid dresses too!!!! They are beautiful and looked sooo pretty on everyone! So the FINAL colors (really been waiting on bridesmaid dresses) are Sienna and Expresso. I have also been trying to convince Jacob for the guys and him to wear dark brown suits instead of black (go look at it online, its nice!!) Well enjoy the pics of the newest things and I am going to change into work out clothes and head to the gym!!!
LOVELOVELOVE

5 comments:

Janee said...

One of the prettiest weddings I've ever been to had the guys in chocolate brown instead of black. It looks SO good!!! I love your colors!!

Amber said...

I CAN'T wait to wear this dress!!! Agh!!!

Kourtney said...

This is going to sound CRAZY but that little cat I helped 'rescue' (which I still think about everyday and need to call the lady and see what happened to him/her because she didn't email back after the first time..) I was thinking if I had kept it and it was a boy I was going to name him Henry because I love The Time Traveler's Wife and that's the guy's name in it!!! Great name choice! Henry looks very cuuute! And your bridesmaid's dresses are so pretty! :)

Lauryn said...

I love our bridesmaids dresses! I promise I will be tanner, and WON'T be showing my black bra straps!!! ;) I love the idea of the guys in dark brown suits. It will really bring the colors together and go so well with the sienna and expresso!

Blessed Chick said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors! That is going to be stunning together! I am so happy for you! Marriage is the best thing ever!!

The Bourgeois'

The Bourgeois'

About Me

My photo
Louisiana, United States
I am Ashlie and I am married to the man of my dreams! It is amazing to know God was thinking of me when he created Jacob. We have three cats together who are our babies! I love the Lord, my friends and family more than words can express. I am a happy woman who is extremely thankful for all she has.