Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Booked Solid!

This week has been crazy hectic but I have gotten alot done! I can officially announce that our wedding colors are Persimmon and Chocolate Brown. They beautiful together and also for the fall season. I have picked out a few bridesmaid dresses that I like so that will be easier when myself and my girls go! My mom and I are going to talk to one of the caterers that we have been looking at this week. Then we are going with along with Jacob and his mom to another place on friday night to taste. Then next friday we are going to yet another place to taste! So my goal is by the end of this month to have a caterer picked out and booked! My next goal is to have our photographer chosen. I have two that I am choosing from, we are trying to put together a meeting so we can go sit down with them and figure out who we want! So by the end of November we will have the photographer, maybe even before that! I am feeling VERY accomplished! We also got our engagement party invitations in (Thanks to Mrs. Amanda Causey!!! ). They are precious!! I love them so much, they are exactly what I wanted! So those will go out next week. I also bought my engagement party dress, since it is LSU themed, the dress is Purple and White and I will add lots of Purple and Gold LSU jewelry and shoes! Engagement party planning is ALMOST done...I still have some things to order, like the food lol and balloons. Last but NOT least, Jacob and I have been talking about a honeymoon and we have decided on DISNEY WORLD!!! Ahhh I am so excited about it! I ordered a honeymoon brochure and will be getting it in soon! I also e-mailed the lady who helped in planning/booking of our cruise this past September, so hopefully she will be able to help us! We like to go and do things, so this will be perfect for us I think! Also Islands of Adventure is almost next door and we LOVE rollar coasters so I am wayyy looking forward to that!!! Well I am off to a Dr. Appt. LOVELOVELOVE

3 comments:

Amber said...

A woo hoo! I LOVE the dresses you have picked out and I am so excited about seeing them in person! Yay for all of the accomplished things! And you guys are going to LOVE DW for your honeymoon! We wouldn't have chosen any other place to spend our honeymoon. :o)

Lauryn said...

Yay! I am so excited for ya'll going to Disneyworld! I loved seeing the couples walking around with the minnie ears with the veil and the mickey ears with the top hat! I know Jacob will be a good sport ;). My aunt is a travel agent if you want her info. Also, Tommy's cousin's wife Sarah, plans Disney vacations all the time for people cause she goes every year, and she is great at getting ya'll to see all the great stuff, and planning it perfectly.

I am SO excited about the LSU engagement party. I need to find a dress yet. Where did you get yours?

Kourtney said...

I LOVE Disney World!!! I went for the first time last year in October and it really is so magical and fun! I know yall will have the best time ever. Me and my Jake are planning on going back this coming January to celebrate him graduating from Southeastern this December. It really is the best place to celebrate and just live it up :0) PS the fall wedding colors sound so pretty

The Bourgeois'

The Bourgeois'

About Me

My photo
Louisiana, United States
I am Ashlie and I am married to the man of my dreams! It is amazing to know God was thinking of me when he created Jacob. We have three cats together who are our babies! I love the Lord, my friends and family more than words can express. I am a happy woman who is extremely thankful for all she has.