Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What's Been Going On Lately.....

On Saturday we had a girls/water day! We rented a huge slip and slide and had soo much fun! Later that evening we had a crawfish boil! Needless to day the pictures of my babies are what we looked like the next day!!! =)
Jacob and I went on a cruise the day after the shower for his surprise birthday gift! HE was SOO excited and I couldn't believe I actaully pulled it off! =)
My Cousin Jessica (in the black) is preggo with Jaxon and so we had a baby shower for her! She can't wait for him to get here! Her sister, Jennifer (in the pink) is 4 days preggo behind her sister and is having a girl, Mackenzie!!!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Such a good time! I loved all the babies and kiddos enjoying the slip and slide. Addie had a blast! So did mama... ;o) LOL

Blessed Chick said...

Girl, you look fabulous! I don't think you could look any happier! I am so thrilled for you!

Blessed Chick said...

Girl...you could totally do the race! In fact, I was thinking about telling you to look into it! There is another one in March or April! It was so fun and I totally recommend it! How is wedding planning going?

The Bourgeois'

The Bourgeois'

About Me

My photo
Louisiana, United States
I am Ashlie and I am married to the man of my dreams! It is amazing to know God was thinking of me when he created Jacob. We have three cats together who are our babies! I love the Lord, my friends and family more than words can express. I am a happy woman who is extremely thankful for all she has.