Monday, September 28, 2009

Is it Fall yet?

So girl's night was a huge success!!! We had a blast minus the time we sat around crying b/c Danielle, Jamie and Brittney couldn't be there......we missed you so!!! But October is almost here and we are going to New Orleans for that girls night!! yay! Wedding planning is coming right along! I have ALMOST finished asking my girls to be a part of my special day. I am truly thankful for those girls asked, they make me feel so loved and so a part of their worlds. I am the luckiest girl! I have been getting caterer information, as that is the next thing on the list of "to dos". Mrs Debbie and my mom are coming over this week to discuss wedding stuff!! I love having talks like that! My mom and I are also going to a ladies house that my mom knows to look at her wedding album. She got married at the Oakleigh House in October a few years back! I can't wait to see her pictures! Well this was just a quick post as to what is up!!! Danielle come back! Brittney and Amber I hope you two start feeling better!! Jamie I miss my work out buddy!!! Lauryn have soo much fun on ya'lls trip! Rachel thank you for the pictures, Tammy I just LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVELOVELOVE

4 comments:

The Jenkins Family said...

I love all of the pictures!! Yay for wedding planning, and I miss you!! Love You!

Tammy Stokes said...

I had a blast at girls night. You are on the ball with all the wedding planning!!love you

Amber said...

I am still laughing about the phone quotes of the night! Thank you so much for asking me to be a part of your special day...it's an honor to be there beside on what will be one of the most important days of your life. :o) Love you!

Lauryn said...

I love you and will miss you while we are in TN! Tammy's right, you have been so organized and on top of all the planning!

Okay, so I am loving this weather! Its beautiful! We need to all go to the zoo with our men soon!

The Bourgeois'

The Bourgeois'

About Me

My photo
Louisiana, United States
I am Ashlie and I am married to the man of my dreams! It is amazing to know God was thinking of me when he created Jacob. We have three cats together who are our babies! I love the Lord, my friends and family more than words can express. I am a happy woman who is extremely thankful for all she has.